Soon you will be witnesses of the Warning


Trevignano Romano, May 03, 2022


Dear children, thank you for having responded to my call in your hearts. 

Beloved children, how much tenderness my heart as a Mother feels when I see my children bending their knees with great faith. 

My children, soon you will be witnesses of the Warning, of the encounter with my Jesus who loves you so much; wait for this gesture of mercy, but not with fear, but with joy. 

Beloved children, go to confession so that you may be prepared for when He comes; always be attentive, my children, I love you and I want to guide you like a mother; great will be the suffering of those who do not want to recognize God. 

My children, pray for the Church and especially for the bishops, cardinals and priests, that they may abandon all pride and begin to proclaim the word of God, that they may stop worrying about politics and, like Peter, be fishers of souls. 

Now I give you my motherly blessing in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.


https://lareginadelrosario.org/