The Colosseum will collapse. Rome will be conquered


 Revelations from

GOOD SHEPHERD'S HILL


Carbonia 06 May 2022

The apostasy is great!

I cry out to you who sit in the city of the seven hills.

The hour is already dark, ... the night will be terrible!

I call upon you to turn, O men, O you who sit on the city of the seven hills.

I tell you, oh men, that you let yourselves be led astray by the deceit of my enemy. I repeat it to you, my children, I repeat it to you.

Return quickly to the One who created you, abandon the lie, heal your souls before it is too late.

I have called you infinitely, I have told you that everything would burn, but your ego has not allowed you to heed my calls.

The apostasy is great! I see many people falling into the hands of Satan .... They still declare war on me, they pierce me with spears, they mock me and spit on me. My poor children, fallen into Satan's deception, my poor children! How will you weep now, because of your pride!

The accursed Serpent has deceived you, you have fallen into his trap because you have not listened to me. ... My poor children! ... My poor children!

Truly, know that you are one step away from the fiery furnace, everything will burn, nothing will be left standing.

The Vatican will collapse under the blows of the enemies. The Colosseum will collapse.

Rome will be conquered.

May this word of mine be for you an urgent reason for repentance.

Save yourselves, men, save your souls, ... Leave the world and run to Me, implore My Mercy "now", because soon the weeping and the pain will have no limits.

Call Me to your aid, ... Pray the Holy Rosary!

 

Beg for My Mercy, O men! Beg for My Mercy, O men! Beg for My Mercy, O men!

... it is already late!!!

Pray, pray, pray, pray.