The kingdom of the Antichrist will emerge after nuclear fallout


A Message from The Lord 


Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, Elohim says. 


My beloved ones,

Receive my blessings that flow forth from my Sacred Heart. Stay within the boundaries of protection that only my Sacred Heart can provide. 


The kingdom of the antichrist will soon be erected ,from the ashes of this world ,destroyed by nuclear fallout. Now is the time ,to look to the heavens for my sign that will be displayed  for all to see, where time will stand still ,as moments of mercy are applied to repentant hearts. The end is near, and yet so many slumber, unaware, of the perilous state ,of their souls. 

My beloved ones, prepare your hearts for my judgement in miniature, my final act of mercy, that will be seen by all, before the darkness descends. Every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess to God. 

I AM YOUR ONLY SALVATION!

Come to me now, repent. All who call upon my name will be saved. Thus saith The Lord


A Message from Saint Michael the Archangel 


As the feathers of wings overshadow me, I hear Saint Michael the Archangel say. 


May the Blessings of Grace ,and Mercy ,that flow forth ,from the Holy Hearts ,of Our Lord and Savior ,and Our Blessed Mother ,rest upon you this day ,surrounding you with the love of God. 


People of God 

Consecrate yourselves ,and your loved ones,  to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in trusting your souls to our Lord and Savior. Consecrate your homes, that they may be a safe haven ,from the coming darkness. 


UNKNOWN, GENETICALLY MODIFIED PATHOGENS 

have been unleashed upon humanity ,causing great sicknesses. Biological warfare will begin ,as a world war invades every border; of every nation ;of the world. 


THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS 

will soon come into full power ,enforcing communism ,taking control, restricting freedoms, in order to bring about a mark of damnation. 

Alliances of tyranny have risen up, forged in blood. 

A darkness will overshadow the kingdom of the antichrist, casting it’s shadows of execution ,upon the wicked. 

But the candles of the faithful will burn brightly, and will not be extinguished. 

People of God 

Stand courageous in our Lord and Savior ,who has not given you a spirit of fear. 

Our Lord and Savior’s triumphant victory is close at hand.


People of God 

Let your prayers be without ceasing. Pray Our Blessed Mother’s Rosary of Light, a beacon of hope that shines brightly ,revealing the path of righteousness ,that our Lord and Savior has set before you. 

Continue to acknowledge your Guardian Angels ,who will lead you to safety. 

I stand ready ,with multitudes of Angels ,to defend you ,from the wickedness ,and snares ,of the devil ,who’s days are few in number. 


Thus saith ,

Your Watchful Defender.