The war will advance



Message evidencing that the consecration of Ukraine/Russia of the false pope was futile

Trevignano Romano, April 30, 2022


My children, thank you for having responded to my call in your hearts. 

Dear children, I know your hearts and I say to you: come here, to this blessed place, where I will take your hands to lift you up when you fall, I will dry your tears when you are afflicted and I will comfort you when you are in despair. I am here, your tender Mother, to help you and I am still here as your teacher on your path. Follow the commandments left to you and nourish yourselves with the sacraments.

My children, the war will advance. 

Pray for the drought will be great because of the lack of water. 

Pray for the priests and for the souls who are being lost, for unfortunately evil has entered the house of God. 

Now I leave you with my motherly blessing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.


The Madonna di Trevignano Romano