You need to have your soul prepared if you were to die any day



Monday, May 2, 2022: (St. Athanasius)

Jesus said: “My people, in this vision of My tabernacle, you are seeing the radiance of My power as God, and you need to honor Me by genuflecting when you enter church, and when you leave. 

You are blessed when you come to daily Mass that you have My Real Presence with you in your soul. 

This is why you need to be worthy to receive Me by not having any mortal sin on your souls. 

You can come to Confession to cleanse any mortal sin, so you can have a clean soul to receive Me, and so you are always ready to face Me at your judgment, should you die suddenly. 

You need to have your soul prepared if you were to die any day.

 I love all of My people, but you need to show Me your love every day in your prayers and your good deeds.

Give good example to your children, and teach them their prayers. 

Keep praying to help save the souls of all of your family members.”


http://www.johnleary.com/