Some priests do not lead the sheep to the fold




Trevignano Romano August 20, 2022


Dear blessed children, thank you for kneeling in prayer and for listening to my call in your hearts. 

My Son has asked you to drink at the foot of the cross, but many do not seek fresh and blessed waters, but brackish waters. 

None or few see all that is happening on earth; heaven sends them signs to pray more, but many continue in their blindness. 

My children, the desert advances and you will be invaded by other brothers. 

My children, pray for the priests because not all of them are shepherds, they do not lead the sheep to the fold. 

My children, listen and observe, do not be distracted and convert, please, it is very urgent. 

Now I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.