This world has been consecrated to Satan

Messages from Heaven given to Beloved Shelley Anna on the 26th day of June 2022

Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior, Elohim says.

My Sacred Heart ,that is full of mercy ,shines down upon the repentant heart. Come under My Fount of Mercy ,that is poured out for all. I am Your Merciful Savior, who will soon come as The Just Judge. 

Make ready your hearts, consecrating them to mine. For the hour is late. 

I have not abandoned you ,My Beloved Ones, The way has been made, I am a lamp unto your feet, revealing the Salvation that can only be attained through My Sacred Heart. I love you ,and wish that none should perish. 

Thus saith ,The Lord.

A Message from Our Blessed Mother

Our Blessed Mother, adorned in radiant light says.

My Beloved Children

The blood of the innocent cry out, and have reached Father God’s ears. Your lands are drenched in the blood of the innocent , reparations must be made for these offenses.

Return to prayer, many Rosaries must be prayed faithfully , offering up every moment as a sacrifice in recompense for these wrongful actions.

My children 

Do not abandon My Rosary of Light. 

Remember always my promises ,and let your prayers be without ceasing. 

Thus saith ,Your Loving Mother.

A Message from Saint Michael the Archangel

As the feathers of wings overshadow me, I hear Saint Michael the Archangel say.

Most Beloved people of Our Lord and Savior, receive the Blessings that flow forth from his Sacred Heart.

People of God 

As the prince of the heavenly host, I implore you to 

Return to prayer ,offering up every prayer and work, and every joy and sorrow ,for the remission of sins ,and conversion of sinners.

PEOPLE OF GOD 

TAKE HEED AND LISTEN

The cunningness and craftiness of Satan is an alluring trap. Do not be deceived by this modern world. Technology will be used against you as it advances towards the mark of the beast and the kingdom of darkness. The altered ones who serve the beast will bring about civil unrest and communism. The altered ones have enter mingled and become one with Satan. They usher in the reign of the antichrist through their worship of his image.

THIS WORLD HAS BEEN CONSECRATED TO SATAN BY THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT 

People of God 

You are not of this world, separate yourselves from this world that is passing into darkness and walk in the light of God’s Love. 

Continue to mirror The Image of Our Lord and Savior upon this depraved generation who knows not the love of God.

People of God 

Do not go into battle with incomplete armor, put on the whole armor of God, wielding your spiritual weapons in prayerful hands. Stand courageous behind the Shield of Faith. Your adversary ,the devil ,seeks the ruin of your souls. Do not allow any unrepentant sin ;in your life ,become a tool ,in which Satan can use against you.

People of God 

Do not abandon Our Blessed Mother’s Rosary of Light that blinds your enemies and keeps darkness at bay.

I stand ready ,with multitudes of Angels ,to defend you ,from the wickedness and snares ,of the devil ,who’s days are few in number. 

Thus saith, Your Watchful Defender.


https://beloved-shelley-anna.webador.com/