Do not fear for tomorrow if you are in Christ



Trevignano Romano, November 8, 2022


Dear daughter, thank you for having welcomed me into your heart. Daughter, you must tell everyone to love and forgive. 

Do not fear for tomorrow if you are in Christ.

I understand those who love and have faith and feel different from this world, imprisoned by frivolous things, lies and non-Christian behaviors. 

Your prayers will mitigate the wrath of God. 

My children, always have peace, love and hope in your hearts.

I do not come to frighten you, but to ask for your conversion. 

I am a mother who loves her children. 

My children, Archangel Michael will be at your side to free you from the evil that surrounds you. Jesus is coming and paradise awaits you. 

Now, I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.