¡Fight for the True Church of God!



BEWARE, MY CHILDREN, THIS IS THE TIME OF THE END TIMES, UNFAITHFUL MEN WILL NOT RISE, THOSE WHO "NOW" BETRAY ME!

I will be expelled from My House to make room for the Antichrist!


Carbonia, December 20, 2013

My beloved, go forward with strength and courage, your God is with you and loves you infinitely.

Beloved children, I the Lord Christ, come to dictate My Will to you:

- Be honest, preach My Holy Gospel and live it yourselves. - Proclaim my soon coming, keep my commandments and unite yourselves in one heart and one soul. 

The Way, the Truth and the Life is about to enter this Earth, the purification is taking place, now will come all the prophecies announced to you by My prophets of yesterday and today. 

Remain united and love one another as I have loved you.

Do not turn away from My Word, the Word given to you through the Holy Bible, there will be no other Word than that, I am a Perfect God and I do not change a single comma of My Word.

You are warned, oh men, walk according to My Laws and never deviate from the path indicated to you, never! Not even when My Church dictates new rules to you because they are not My rules but those of man.

Satan leads My children, they have sold themselves to him for a measly piece of silver, no one who is not in Me will be saved!

Anathema! Anathema! My Charity is ridiculed.

I will be expelled from My House to make room for the Antichrist! 

Beware, my children, this is the time of the end of time, the unfaithful men will not rise, those who "now" betray me! 

They will be expelled from Life and will be placed in hell where all is pain and weeping.

We have come to the end of this evil story, now the real fight begins, do not let yourselves be seduced by the evil king, for he is not in Me. 

Fight for the True Church of God, do not allow the enemy to have victory over you, you are My last apostles, remain united in Love to triumph in Love! Amen!



Jesus, Christ Love!