Fr Rodrigue predicted the mandatory vaccine



God the Father to Fr. Michel Rodrigue on the Vigil of the Feast of the Divine Motherhood of the Virgin Mary on December 31, 2020:

My son, write what I say to your heart. 

Great darkness envelops the world, and now is the time. Satan is going to attack the physical body of My children whom I created in My image and in My likeness. From the beginning, it is through and in the Word that humanity has received and still receives existence. After the original fall of the first couple, only My Beloved Son could give you back, through His sacrifice on the Cross, My likeness, which you had lost. Through living waters that gushed out of His Heart, He let flow the source of the Sacrament that makes you one with Him and with Me. Satan wants to break your bodies, which are the temples of the Holy Spirit: My Spirit of love that dwells in you. 

Satan, through his puppets who rule the world, wants to inoculate you with his venom. He will push his hatred against you to the point of compulsory imposition that will take no account of your freedom. Once again, many of My children who cannot defend themselves will be the martyrs of silence, as was the case for the Holy Innocents. This is what Satan and his henchmen have always done. I am warning you, all my faithful and every person of good will, in this solemn octave of My Son’s Nativity on earth. Today, on the blessed Feast of the Divine Motherhood of the Virgin Mary, chosen among all women, the time begins of hostility between her descendants and the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan.[1]Because you are in My Son, Jesus, through His Holy Baptism, you are His lineage, His descendants. You are all children of My daughter, chosen among all women: the Virgin Mary. She is your Mother.

Small flock, fear not. I will assist you. In due time will come the glory of My Son, Jesus, in view of the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of My daughter and of your Blessed Mother Mary!

Your Father who loves you!


https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/