In every problem find My Will at work



God The Father

April 2, 2022 

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says: 

"Each situation or problem that you experience is different. Some may be easily solved satisfactorily. Others require more perseverance and patience. Some are not solved in the way you would like. In every problem find My Will at work, either calling you to deeper faith or greater surrender to My Will."

"I am always with you at the core of each situation - trying to work individual wills along the path of My Victory. Pray for the solution you desire, but surrender to My Will in the outcome."


Read Ephesians 5:15-17+

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press - Holy Bible - Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition.)


Holy Love Ministry