It is the time of the great feast that is approaching



It is the time of the great feast that is approaching, Heaven is preparing for union with Earth, Christ Jesus is about to be glorified and his arm will launch the deadly thunderbolt against Satan. 


Carbonia, September 29, 2008

Jesus is in love with all his children. 


Jesus returns to Earth and it will be a feast for the world. The Savior returns to free his people from Satan. 

It is the time of the Apocalypse, it is the time of great misery, "the infamous" will set fire to the Earth and the Earth will burn, there will be nothing more, My cry is of love, it is of charity for my people! 

Oh, my People! My People! How much I love you and how much I desire to be with you! Help me to descend now, make me understand that you choose me, your God-Creator, that you "renounce Satan" so that I may complete the Plan of Salvation. - Oh, unbelieving men, where is your faith?

- Where do you want to go, oh children? Your enemy is with you, eating and sleeping with you! Open your eyes to see, and "renounce" his evil seductions. 

GOD-Love is close to his children, cry to me for help and I will intervene to save you.

Love me, oh children, and honor me, I alone am your Good, the One True Good. Do not let yourselves be seduced by Satan any longer, he will soon be finished, in his miserable self he will perish forever. Never again will I allow him to torture my people, he will end his life in hell, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth! ...Miserum est! 

Create for yourselves, O children, a new heart, pure and undefiled, for soon I will come to save you. Prepare yourselves to meet me. The time of the great feast is near, Heaven is preparing for the union with the Earth, Christ Jesus is about to be glorified and his arm will launch the deadly thunderbolt against Satan. The time of his empire is over, he is already in his eternal death, Jesus is the Savior! Rejoice in this My Message, oh men, "I Am!" Christ Jesus with you.