Prayer to cure the mind, body and soul



Please take this new Gift of Healing I present to you now

Tuesday, 15 January 2013 
My dearly beloved daughter, as this mission continues to grow and expand around the world, it will come with new miracles, which, in My Love and compassion, will be given to those who suffer terribly.
When I came the first time, My Mercy was extended to those souls who needed my help.
There will be those who will be infiltrated by a lack of faith and who will be afflicted by terrible physical suffering.

Those who come to me, I will ease their suffering.
I will do this to ignite the faith of their souls, but it will be by the power of the Holy Spirit, by which they can only be healed.
Bring me your sufferings.
Bring me your worries.
Bring me your pain.

Come to me, through your prayers, and I will listen.
I wish to take you all in my sacred arms and protect you.
Please take this new gift of healing I present to you now.
It is in the form of a Crusade Prayer and will cure you in mind, body and soul.
By this prayer, I bequeath the precious gift of healing.
By reciting it you will know that this request for help will bring down upon you, and those you include in this prayer, great gifts from Heaven.
As such, it comes with a special protection for the renewal of those lost, who are unsure of their faith, and who feel a sense of weariness.
They may be suffering from doubts.
They may be suffering with physical diseases, which are destroying their ability to allow me to bring them peace, love and comfort.
To receive this blessing for healing please recite this Crusade Prayer.

Crusade Prayer (94) to cure the mind, body and soul
O dear Jesus, I lay myself before you, weary, sick, in pain and with a longing to hear your voice.
Let me be touched by your Divine presence, so that I will be flooded by your Divine light through my mind, body and soul.
I trust in your mercy.
I surrender My Pain and suffering completely before you and I ask that you give me the grace to trust in you, so that you can cure me of this pain and darkness, so that I can become whole again and, so that I can follow the path of truth and allow you to lead me to life in the New Paradise.
Amen.


It is your faith that must concern you, first.
Then, by the grace of My Mercy, will I respond to your request for healing, according to my Holy Will.
Your beloved Jesus