Shelters will protect you from atomic bombs


 October 29, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, seek the honor of being chosen to higher levels of heaven than being honored by man at places of importance.  I have told you to give honor to Me for all of your accomplishments.  Honor among people of this world will not help you get into heaven.  What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and lose his soul?  Live a saintly life with frequent Confession, and I will raise you up to an honorary place in heaven.  He, who exalts himself, will be humbled, but he, who humbles himself, will be exalted.”

Jesus said:  “My people, you are seeing Biden and the one world people are doing everything they can to take your country down as fast as possible.  They are also trying to kill as many people as possible with their Covid shots and man-made viruses.  

No matter how hard the evil ones will try to control My people, I will hold the evil ones at bay by My angel power.  I will not allow an all out nuclear war that could kill many people, and I will defend My faithful at all of My refuges.  

The refuge houses you are seeing in your vision will be protected with a shield that will stop atomic bombs, viruses, and even comets.  Have trust in My protection because I will soon bring My victory over the evil ones in the shortened tribulation time.  Once the evil ones are defeated and killed, they will be cast into hell.  I will lift My faithful up into the air, and I will renew the earth.  Then I will bring My people down into My Era of Peace where you will live a long time.  Be patient and trust in My protection


http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2022/11/04/friday-october-28-2022/