The aurora borealis will now come upon the earth



THE AURORA BOREALIS WILL NOW COME UPON THE EARTH, AND IN ITS MYSTERY WILL CARRY YOU TO THE ONE I HAVE SENT TO FILL YOU WITH LOVE AND JOY.

Time is short, may your soul be pure, ready to receive the coming Bridegroom!

Carbonia, December 28, 2012


In the light green of My Heaven is your new life in love and joy.

We are close to meeting, O children of Love! We are about to dwell together in My Palaces. 

I will again have my children with me "forever". Blessed ones of your Father, prepare yourselves for the meeting: time is short, may your souls be pure, ready to receive the Bridegroom who is coming!


I will shout my coming to all peoples and all will see me. 

In the Heavens I will appear in My Light, in My Splendor of God's Love you will see Me and you will be taken by Me and you will be holy in Me.


Oh, My beloved children, how I long for you, how great is My passion for you! 

I have created you with so much love, I have created you for Me so that you may be Mine forever, to make you rejoice in My All, to give you immense joy in infinite love. 

Oh beloved of your Father, return to Me, return to Life to enter into life.


This Easter will be great in Me! 

All My people will come to Me, in My arms I will keep them and in My bosom I will keep them love in Me. I Myself will provide for the needs of My people; My people will never lack anything, for I, I, I GOD, the Father and Creator of all things, will open to them life in abundance, love, joy, eternal life!!!!!

I will walk with My people and I will manifest My Universe to them, they will know other worlds and in love they will visit them. 

The time has come for you, oh children of Love, to enter to enjoy the wonders that your Father has prepared for all "His own" from time.


The northern lights will now come upon the Earth and in their mystery will bring you to the One I have sent you to fill you with love and joy. 

With the Holy Spirit you will be new and declare the infinite love of Him who is Father, Mother, Brother and sincere Friend. 

You will sing Truth, celebrate Love and be Love in Love.


The Universe cries out for love, all creation cries out for Love! 

Behold, my children, behold, Love comes today to change your life of sin to make you celebrate life in perfect Love: purity, beauty, strength by virtue of Love, your Father.

Call me Father, oh men, and acknowledge me as the One True God, as the only Truth, and you will be saved. Amen!


God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.