The blood moon marks the doom of the traitors




Carbonia 12.11.2022

The whole earth will tremble, the stars will fall!

The blood moon (lunar eclipse of November 8, 2022), marks the doom of the traitors; by their deceptions they lead Humanity to hunger and despair.


Flower of wheat I Am!


Now, I direct my song of infinite love to my faithful ones, to all those who have shown true love to the Creator, their God.


Play harps and zithers, play!


Behold, the choir of angels is united in one song of love for Love.

God descends from his heaven to meet with men.

Flee, ye enemy powers, flee!

The King of Glory announces his Justice!

His mighty Voice shall thunder!

The whole earth shall tremble, the stars shall fall!

The whole Universe will be agitated and anxiously awaiting

for the completion of the purification of this sinful Humanity. 1

My children, the time has come.

Set your hearts in purity, ... be anxious for me.


My Most Holy Mother will anticipate my return to prepare you to meet me.

She will visit the homes of her children and take them with her, she will gather them in one place, from where they will depart for the definitive Mission of salvation.

With her heel (with her faithful army) she will crush the head of the Ancient Serpent; her children, they will praise at her side, they will honor with her Christ Jesus her Son: ... ... victoria est!

The banks of the river Jordan will be widened. ... Baptism will be new for all the children of God!

Kneel before the Most High! 

Give him honor and glory. 

He is the One who is! ... He is the Mighty King!

He alone is.

Amen!


(1) Today, Sunday, November 13, in the Liturgy of the Hours, we read the first reading from the book of the prophet Joel (2:21-3:5). We report what is written.


Thus says the Lord: 

"Fear not, O earth, but rejoice and be glad, 

for the great things the Lord has done.

... ... You shall know that I am in the midst of Israel,

and that I am the Lord your God, and there is no other:

No more shame to my people.

After this, I will pour out my spirit upon every man

and your sons and your daughters shall become prophets;

your old men shall dream dreams, 

your young men shall have visions.

Even upon the slaves and upon the bondwomen,

I will pour out my spirit in those days.

I will do wonders in heaven and on earth,

blood and fire and pillars of smoke.

The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood,

before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes.

Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved,

for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem

there will be salvation, as the Lord has said,

for the survivors whom the Lord has called".