Winter will take the rebels with it —Carbonia




Carbonia 28.10.2022 


The challenge of the rebellious angels led by Lucifer is on, 

but the victory belongs to the heavenly Angels led by St. Michael the Archangel.


God the Father:


Beloved children, my Mercy has come to an end, I no longer tolerate abuses by foolish men! 

Correct yourselves, my children, return to your God of Love. Time manifests itself differently from what you have always known.

Deprived of my grace, men will fall into despair; winter will take them with it and scourge them with its infernal ice.

My children, it is God the Father who calls you back to Himself: Be diligent, there is no more time for the things of this world; the fairy tale you pursue, you will not find it on earth.

- I alone am joy, love, faithfulness, charity... I am your All.

- I am your All.

- No man on earth can ever favor you. For no human being is like God.


Prostrate yourselves before me, invoke my mercy.

The hour thunders with pain; the storm will burst suddenly and will not stop.

Satan is preparing for the great final challenge. 

Mary Most Holy is ready; divinity will put him out of the way

My little faithful remnant, my flock, stand firm in Me, your Father, do not lose faith in the One who created you, show your enthusiasm even in battle, God will be with you if you are with Him.

The challenge of the rebellious angels led by Lucifer is on, but the victory belongs to the heavenly angels led by St. Michael the Archangel.

Pray my children, put purity in your hearts, sin no more my beloved, sin no more.

My people, the time is fulfilled here on earth; 

the wrath of divine Justice will shake the hearts of rebellious men