Promises for the devotees of the Stations of the Cross



 Promises given to St. Stanislaus

 

1.- I will grant all that is asked of me with faith during the recitation of the Way of the Cross.

2.- I promise eternal life to those who, from time to time, apply themselves to pray the Stations of the Cross.

During life, I will accompany them everywhere and they will have My special help at the hour of death.

Even if they have more sins than the leaves of the grass growing in the fields, and more than the grains of sand in the sea, all will be erased by means of this devotion to the Way of the Cross. (Note: This devotion does not eliminate the obligation to confess mortal sins. It must be confessed before receiving Holy Communion).

Those who are accustomed to pray the Stations of the Cross frequently will enjoy an extraordinary glory in heaven.

After death, if these devotees arrive in purgatory, I will deliver them from that place of atonement on the first Tuesday or Friday after death. 

I will bless these souls every time they pray the Way of the Cross; and my blessing will accompany them everywhere on earth.

everywhere on earth. After death, they will enjoy this blessing in Heaven for all eternity.

At the hour of death, I will not allow them to be subject to the temptation of the devil. I will strip the evil spirit of all power over these souls. Thus they will be able to rest peacefully in my arms.

If they pray with true love, they will be highly rewarded. That is to say, I will convert each of these souls into a living ciborium, where I will be pleased to pour out my grace.

I will fix the gaze of My eyes upon those souls who pray the Way of the Cross frequently, and My Hands will always be open to protect them.

Just as I was nailed to the cross, so I will always be closely united to those who honor Me with the frequent recitation of the Way of the Cross.

The devotees of the Way of the Cross will never be separated from me because I will give them the grace of never committing a mortal sin.

At the hour of death, I will console them with my presence, and we will go together to heaven. Death will be sweet for all those who have honored Me during life with the prayer of the Way of the Cross.

For these devotees of the Way of the Cross, My soul will be a shield of protection that will always lend them help when they have recourse to Me.


"Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I love you. Save lives, nations and souls. Amen."



Stanislaus (1903-1927) (Not to be confused with St. Stanislaus Kostka).

At the age of 18, Stanislaus, a young Spaniard, entered the novitiate of the "BROTHERS OF THE CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS" in Bugedo. In the religious life this young man took the vows of religion which are: the fulfillment of the regulations, to advance in the Christian perfection; and to reach the pure love. In October 1926, this brother offered himself to Jesus through Mary Most Holy. Shortly after making this heroic gift of himself, the young religious became ill and was forced to rest. He died in March 1927. 

According to the novice master, Stanislaus was a chosen soul of God who received messages from heaven. His confessors and theologians recognized these supernatural facts as insignificant acts. His spiritual director had ordered him to write down all the promises transmitted by Our Lord.