God's infinite love for every man

 
Throughout Holy Scripture God's love for us is continually spoken of. He makes it known to us in many ways. He assures us that, even if a mother were to forget the child of her womb, he will never forget us, for he has us written in his hand so that we are always in his sight.


The First Reading of the Mass, from the book of the prophet Hosea, is one of those texts that show the thrilling triumph of God's love over the infidelities and hypocritical conversions of his people. Israel finally recognizes that they will not be saved by human alliances, nor by gods made by their hands , nor by empty holocausts, but by love, expressed in fidelity to the Covenant. A happiness without limits is then glimpsed. Conversion itself is the work of God's love, for everything is born of Him who loves us dearly. I will heal their misdeeds," we read, "I will love them without their deserving it, my wrath will turn away from them. I will be dew to Israel, he shall blossom like the lily, he shall take root like the poplar. His offspring shall sprout, like the olive tree shall be his splendor, his fragrance like Lebanon. They shall again rest in its shade: they shall grow wheat, they shall flourish like the vine, their fame shall be as the wine of Lebanon.

We can never imagine how much God loves us. To save us, when we were lost, he sent his only begotten Son to redeem us from the state into which we had fallen by giving his life: God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life. This same love moves him to give his life to redeem us from the state into which we had fallen. This same love moves him to give himself entirely to us in a habitual way, dwelling in our soul in grace: If anyone loves me he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our abode in him5 , and to communicate with us in the most intimate part of our heart, during these times of prayer and at any time of the day.


"I will even serve you, for I came to serve and not to be served. I am friend, and member, and head, and brother and sister, and mother; I am all, and I want only intimacy with you. I, poor for you, beggar for you, crucified for you, buried for you; in heaven I intercede for you before God the Father; and on earth I am His bequest to you. You are all things to Me, brother and co-heir, friend and member. What more do you want? " What more can we desire? When we contemplate the Lord in each of the scenes of the Stations of the Cross, it is easy for our heart to come to our lips and say: "To know that you love me so much, my God, and.... I have not gone mad? "


https://www.hablarcondios.org/meditaciondiaria.aspx