There will be an assissination attempt on an American citizen




2023 Heavenly Messages as given to Anna Marie, an Apostle of the Green Scapular

MESSAGE FROM OUR SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST

“THERE WILL BE AN ASSISSINATION ATTEMPT ON AN AMERICAN CITIZEN” MARCH 7, 2023, TUESDAY 

(...)

Jesus: I have come to discuss events that will soon take place in your nation.

Anna Marie: Yes Jesus.

Jesus: There will be an assassination attempt on an American citizen. Please ask my Apostles to pray that this will not take place and he will be protected by the prayers of my Apostles.

Anna Marie: Yes Jesus. My Lord, may I ask who this man is?

Jesus: You will know after the attempt on his life has been made. I need my children to begin praying today that the attempt of assassination is thwarted and those involved are caught.

Anna Marie: Yes dear Jesus. Thank you dear Jesus. Jesus: My daughter.

Anna Marie: Yes my Lord.

Jesus: I need my beloved Apostles to pray for their country now. The enemy is at the GATE and is pushing it down. Pray that my Angels will continue to fortify your nation from the enemies of God, who have plans to destroy my people and this country, America. Your enemies are within your nation and outside your nation. Pray now, pray daily and pray hard, they are not successful in their attempts to destroy your land with every form of toxic waste being released around your nation.

Anna Marie: Yes Jesus.

Jesus: Go now dear one and rest. I am with you always.

Anna Marie: Thank you dear Jesus. Praise you dear Jesus. We all (Apostles) love you Divine Jesus.

Jesus: I and my Mother love you all too. Jesus of Divine Mercy.



Apostolate of the Green Scapular www.greenscapular.org