The crisis in the Church is the product of bold doctrinal infidelity spearheaded by figures who are promoted by Francis, writes Father Gerald Murry on TheCatholicThing.org (August 9).
• The attempted destruction of Catholic doctrine is called “doctrinal development”.
• We have been thrown back into the chaos of the late 1960s upheaval in the Church.
• John Paul II has been placed in a hermetically sealed container, “to be treated as a kind of viral threat.”
• The leadership of the forthcoming Synod will steer the proceedings in the desired direction.
• Catholics are called to fight against the devastation with all the means at their disposal.