It Is Now Time...






Children of My Divine Heart,

Hear Me. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Mercy. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I refuse to violate your free will. I wait on your fiat. Accept to work in My vineyard. Accept to lead others on the path of holiness, of righteousness. 

So many are deceived as risk eternal damnation. Witness to My glory. Witness of My love, and compassion for you. Speak of the miracles that I have brought into your lives. 

Speak up. Do not keep silent. Millions are searching for the Truth. They await your words of wisdom. Millions are confused, deceived, and discouraged. Bring them back to the Light. Bring them back to the fold. Bring them back to Me.

 I trust in you. 

I have richly gifted you throughout your entire lifetime. It is now time for you to give back. Return blessing upon blessing to those in need. 

Open your hearts to the actions of My grace, and mercy for the entire world. Open your hearts, and hope in what is to come. Never fear. 

Trust in Me. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom


Posted by Tenderheart's Blog / Canada