The Virgin Mary prophesied the coronavirus


Dear children, the Supreme Judge will judge men and women for their crimes. Mankind will suffer because perverse men have put themselves in the place of The Creator. Ye live in a time worse than that of the flood. God has been despised by many, but when they awake it will be late. Man has prepared his ruin by his own hands. Clever men have gotten together and prepared destruction in a laboratory. Man will see death in that which exists to give life. O men and women, return. Repent ye in order to receive the Mercy of The Lord. O sons of the Land of the Holy Cross, I suffer because of what is coming for you. Know ye that many places that your eyes can see will cease to exist. When the Wrath of God comes, men will fall to the ground in fear. Do not cross ye your arms. Those who hear the Voice of God will come out the better. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting me to bring you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay in peace.


Dear children, stay ye away from evil and do not allow ye the devil to deceive you. Ye are only of the Lord. Only to Him ye must follow and serve. Men have prepared the virus of death and My poor children will experience great suffering. There will be no barriers to contain its advance. Mankind walks spiritually blind and behold, hard times have come for you. Kenya will need help. Pray ye. Do not turn ye away from the Lord. Forward with courage. This is the message that I transmit to you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting me to reunite you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay ye in peace.


Dear children, I suffer for what awaits you. Bend ye your knees in prayer, for only then will ye have the strength to bear the weight of your cross. The men with big beards will act in a great city. In the laboratory was prepared the weapon of the great destruction. Hurry ye back. What ye have to do, do not leave it to tomorrow. Do not retreat ye. I am your mother and I am at your side. Forward. This is the message that I transmit to you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting me to reunite you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay ye in peace.