The abomination will cause schism in the earthly Church


 

Carbonia October 5, 2016

My Chalice has already been poured out on earth!

The abomination will cause schism in the earthly Church! Come on, the time of love has come for all the children of God, prepare yourselves.

Offer yourselves to your God-Love because everything is ready!

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit I bless you.

Remain in the love of the Father, remain united in Christ the Lord, in the spirit of holiness live your last days before the meeting with Me, your God-Love. I am your Only Good, I am the Eternal Truth, I am with you in this final battle against Satan.

Dear children, the Word becomes flesh again and comes to dwell with his own.

The time is over, all is consummated, the abomination will provoke the schism in the earthly Church, and all will become darkness, darkness for those who are far from Me but light for all the children of Love.

Truth walks with you, I am your Food of eternal life, do not abandon yourselves to the world but live in Life.

Dear friends of Jesus, this is what I call you to today, be always beautiful in My Eyes and rejoice in your life, for soon you will be taken by Life and you will enter Life to be life in Life.

Beloved children, your service to Me is precious, My Chalice has already been poured out on Earth, your God declares to you the end of a time of death and the beginning of eternal life. With all My being, I tell you that all of you will be taken by Me, you will no longer cry and you will be in the dimension of joyful life and you will be in My bosom enjoying My infinite beauties.

The Universe waits for all the children of Love, it waits to give you the eternal goods in God the Creator, it waits for the children of God to enjoy His infinite Beauties.

Soon you will be nourished by My Holy Spirit, soon you will be catapulted into the divine dimension because you will enter into the divine.

This earthly life of yours is a passage, your new life will be a gift from God for you; in the measure of Infinite Love, you will enjoy all its goodness. Your hearts will vibrate, they will vibrate in unison in the One who created you.

I lay My Sacred Hands upon you and bless you as chosen children. Do not disappoint your God, walk united to the Truth, play and sing new hymns to the new life in Life.

The beatitudes are already with you, your sight will soon be on the beauties of the Infinite your God Love!

When I open the gates of the New Age, My children will enter to celebrate with Me My All in the dimension of joyful Love.

Prepare your hearts for Me, prepare to taste heavenly things, for you shall be caught up in your sleep and find yourselves in the Infinite Light, in My Garden you shall enter to taste all the delights I have prepared for you, and united in Love you shall celebrate Love!

Behold, the time of life enters you, the time marks your liberation, Easter is with you!

      

Delight, for all of you! This Earth will be transformed and will be inhabited again by the children of Love, a new generation will grow and you will be the progenitors of this new generation, you will have your family and you will raise your children and you will be happy forever!

Come on, the time of Love has arrived for all the children of God, get ready! Offer yourselves to your God of Love because everything is ready!

May my Holy Spirit accompany you.


http://rivelazionidalcolledelbuonpastore.it/