This war is opening the gates to the Antichrist -Trevignano




Trevignano Romano February 26, 2022


My children, thank you for being here in prayer and for kneeling in this blessed house. 

Beloved children, do not be afraid, even if times are very bad.

War will also come to Europe and especially to Rome; they have turned their backs on God and for this they will suffer suffering and destruction. 

Beloved children, Jesus is preparing your souls, be more spiritual, otherwise you will only be corpses who mechanically do the same things every day, without ever worrying about the spirit, which at this time is the most important thing. 

My children, this war is opening the doors to the Antichrist, but do you not understand that things are accelerating? Do you not see that nothing is as it was before? 

My children, you guarantee the true faith of my children, speak of God, I put everything in your hands, pray for peace and for those who will have left the earth because of this war; but many will soon arrive in paradise. 

Dear children, I am with you, together with Jesus, to pray to the Father. Now I bless you in the name of the Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.


La Madonna di Trevignano