Many souls will begin to realize that My Warning is upon the world




By the time Good Friday arrives many souls will begin to realize that My Warning to humanity is upon the world

Saturday, 9 March 2013


My dearly beloved daughter, by the time good friday arrives many souls will begin to realize that my warning to humanity is upon the world.

No sooner will the abomination be witnessed than the truth of these messages will be truly understood.

Gather your people together, unite in prayer, for a dark cloud will cover the Earth.

The punishments will be meted upon humanity as it plunges into an abyss of indifference and apathy, to the word of God.

Those who have turned their backs on the gifts given to humanity, by My Death on the cross, will be awakened and will see how grotesque their souls appear before my eyes.

Soon they will see that they have been given only a short time in which to repent.

For my patience is great, but my sadness is profound.

So bitter are their hearts, that they do not only shun me, their beloved Jesus, but they deny themselves the gifts, which I make freely available to them.

How they have been deceived into believing in their own false illusions that the world is theirs to live, any which way they choose, without a care to slow them down, in their pursuit of satisfaction.

This world will no longer be theirs for the taking, because it is only a temporary state.

Soon they will find themselves in a new state and, for many of them, it will not be in my New Paradise.

My intervention is close to hand and my plan to salvage the world will soon be made fully known.

Pride is your greatest enemy and is Satan’s biggest fault.

When someone denounces another; reprimands another and points a finger of accusation against another, in My Name, they have fallen victim to the sin of Satan.

It will be the sin of pride, which will be the downfall of humanity, and which will plunge many souls into the fires of Hell.

Do not fall victim to this curse of the evil one and remain silent if you do not agree with another who shouts aloud against me, with lies pouring from their mouths, even if you know they do not speak the truth.

You must lower your eyes and simply proclaim My Word.

Defend me only by declaring to the world what you know of my plan to save souls.

And even when those souls, who believe that their knowledge of me gives them the right to admonish others and demand answers from you, you must never defend me through arguments.

Many events in the world will shock most of humanity, shortly.

Even the most disinterested people, who live their lives in a vacuum of worldly ambition, with little time for spiritual matters, will begin to realize that there is much change.

They will know that these changes are beyond their comprehension and this will result in their being more open to the word of God.

Your Jesus



http://mdmlastprophet.com/category/messages/2013-messages/