Message of Trevignano Romano


Trevignano Romano, May 10, 2022



Dear children, thank you for having responded to my call in your hearts. 


I see many of you worried about the times to come, but I am here to comfort you, think that all evil will be defeated and you my fighting soldiers, you will have graces and mercy. You will see with your eyes, you will touch with your hands all the graces that will descend.

Dear children, pray much and thus, together with me, you will be witnesses of the victory of my Immaculate Heart. 

Pray for the Church, pray for Japan and China to alleviate the pain they will cause. 

My children, look to the sky, there you will see the signs of the times. 

Now I leave you with my motherly blessing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.


Madonna di Trevignano Romano