I will protect you during the Tribulation in My refuges -John Leary


Thursday, January 19, 2023


Prayer Group:

Jesus said: “My people, you are used to buying food at your grocery store so you can make your supper.  A time is coming when you may again see empty shelves at your stores.  With the new digital dollar coming, you may have your bank account cancelled, and you could not buy your food.  This is why I cannot emphasize too much, that you need to have three months of food on hand for each member of your household.  If you cannot buy food at the stores, pray to Me in faith and I will multiply your food, water, and fuels until you can make it to a refuge when I will call you.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people are controlling your farmland for growing crops.  They will soon control the farmers who will control your food.  When they control your buying and selling of food, I will need to call you to My refuges.  I will multiply your food, water and fuels, when you need to come to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you see a new Mass forced on you that does not have the proper words of Consecration, avoid coming to such a Mass.  You will need to seek out a proper Mass from some faithful priests.  Eventually, you will be called to My refuges for food and a proper Mass.  My Warning and Conversion time will be coming shortly when you cannot buy food or have a proper Mass.  When you come together at your prayer group, you will be seeing a refuge that you can come to before the Antichrist declares himself.  Trust in My protection throughout the coming tribulation at My refuges.”

(…)

There will be major protests when these evil ones will try to take away your money.  This new digital dollar will be the precursor for introducing the mark of the beast as a chip in your body.  Refuse to take a chip in your body that could control your mind.  Refuse to worship the Antichrist as well.  The evil ones will threaten your lives, and I will have to have My angels bring you to My refuges.  Have no fear because I will provide for your needs

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2023/01/24/thursday-january-19-2023/