Pedro – The Enemy Will Act Against Confession and the Eucharist




Our Lady Queen of Peace to Pedro Regis on January 28, 2023:


Dear children, be encouraged and bear witness to Jesus. You are living in time of pain, and I have come from Heaven to help you. Listen to me. Do not be discouraged by your difficulties. Trust in the Lord and you will be victorious. Repent sincerely of your sins. 

My Jesus awaits you with open arms. Approach the confessional and seek the mercy of my Jesus through the sacrament of Confession. Confession and Eucharist: the great action of the enemy will be against these sacraments. I suffer because of what is coming for you. 

Give me your hands and I will lead you to my Son Jesus. Courage! Whatever happens, do not depart from the truth. 

This is the message that I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed me to gather you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.


-Our Lady Queen of Peace to Pedro Regis on January 26, 2023:


Dear children, my Jesus loves you and expects much from you. Do not allow anything or anyone to take you away from the path that I have pointed out to you. Do not be discouraged. You are living in the time of the great spiritual battle and the Lord needs you. 

The enemies’ plan is to lead you away from the truth. They will attack the Eucharist in order to make you discouraged and lead you away from the truth. Be attentive. My Jesus is present in the Eucharist in [His] Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Do not allow the Devil to deceive you and to take this non-negotiable truth from your hearts. Whatever happens, stay with the teachings of the true Magisterium of the Church of my Jesus

This is the message that I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed me to gather you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.



https://www.apelosurgentes.com.br/es-es/mensagens/ano/2023/