*Jesus: Just be with Me





Isn't it amazing how fast the time passes when you JUST BE with Me! That is because My Most Holy Spirit is so active within you in this quiet time. You are so drawn to Me that time becomes meaningless. You just enjoy being quiet with Me.


There is a noisy child in the chapel during this hour, and there is a woman cleaning and vacuuming. Yet, despite these "annoyances," you still focus on being with Me. Are you surprised at your discipline? I am not for I know you better than you know yourself.

My Friend, you have only just begun to realize all that you are. As with the wine at Cana, I saved the best of you for this latter part of your life on earth. As we grow together and as time passes, you will understand more of what I am saying to you.


I have drawn your true self out in the open at this time in your life for I have special work for you. You are My Megaphone who heightens My Voice to those souls that have grown hard of hearing and ignore My Voice. This is no small task for you live in a world of deaf souls, who, unless My Voice gets through somehow, will be eternally dead souls.


I know it is hard for you to conceive what one man can do. However, just think of the influence I had during and after My Life on earth. Maybe then you will not be so pessimistic.

You are just one megaphone. I have commissioned so many others all over the world. Trust Me. My Voice, through you, will be heard by many that, in turn, will become megaphones for Me. Remember...A teacher affects eternity. He never knows where his influence ends. You are My Professional Presence in these tumultuous times. 


Be like Paul. Let My Most Holy Spirit direct you. Speak out with fervor where you are well received. Shake the dust from your shoes where ears are deaf to My Word. That is My Mission for you. You will be My Mouthpiece, so to speak, in an age that truly needs Me more than ever. You need not worry how this will happen. Believe Me, it will happen. It has already begun. You are just not aware of it. 


I release you from your promise to Me, if you wish Me to do so… Thank you again for renewing your promise to do My Will - even though you still are not clear on all the details and/or what this entails.


Know this. I never desert My Friends who have promised to work for Me. In miraculous ways, doors open and things happen for My Will IS. It will happen because I have said so. You need not know any more. Just let events transpire in My Time. In the meantime, just relax in My Love and enjoy being free of your personal straightjacket and your chains. My Love has set you free.


Jesus to John Palmer