*Look for the doors

 

February 25th, 2013


Where there is abuse, it shall suddenly stop. Where there is sickness, it shall suddenly end. Where there is lack, abundance shall flow.
These things shall happen to those who are My own who allow Me to work My will in their lives instead of their own. With obedience and submission, there will always come blessing, but woe to those who do not the will of My Father in Heaven, for yours shall be a rocky path indeed! 

When you try to go your own way, you will meet with many walls, My children. This is My hand blocking you from going the wrong way, for I will provide a door for you in the path of My will. 

Look for the doors. Seek out the way I draw you and follow it so your way will not be so rough. My children, I truly love you with an everlasting love. I desire greatly that you would spend time with Me and worship Me each day that I may reveal to you the things you ask of Me. If you will seek Me, I shall be found of you.

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 12:50
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 21:28-31
But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard. 29 He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went. 30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not. 31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Jesus to Glynda Lomax