*The prescription for a happy life




The prescription for a happy life is really quite simple. When you are beset with the evils of the world of man (satan), focus on My Love, and the evil will subside to nothingness. Evil cannot coexist anywhere with My Love. That is an eternal contradiction. So, when beset by a temptation to worry, doubt, fear, sin, etc., conjure up memories of My Love, which you have experienced. In a second, you will truly feel My Loving presence and the evil will disappear.


The turning point in the Eternal Life of any person is when he/she experiences My Presence in the depths of their being. My Surprising Love overwhelms him/her, as it should. From that point on, nothing else matters, but to be in My Presence and live in My Love. As the periods of time grow in living in My Love, evil turns away for it knows there is no room for it when one has chosen to live in My Circle of love. That is when time becomes meaningless for the person is living forever in the here and now of My Eternal Love.


This is attainable here on earth for those who seek Me with a pure heart - which does not mean free from sin. That means that at the core of your being you desire to live in My Presence for all time. That is your pure intention. Your actions thwart this from happening. 

So, I reveal Myself to you. Slowly, but surely, your actions change. You change. Your pure intention becomes your divining rod constantly seeking My Love. When it hits pay dirt, your pure intention becomes stronger and stronger. Eventually, your will and My Will become One. It is an eternal journey of the heart as you seek after My Love day by day.

If you truly desire Me in your heart, you will find Me. I will let you in on a secret. I have placed this pure intention of seeking My Love in the heart of every being. That is why they long for Me. That is why they seek Me out.


No person is ever complete until they have made their connection with My Love for all eternity. There is no death in My World. There is only complete love and harmony as your will and My Will match.


When distractions enter into your heart, just call on Me by name, "Jesus," and I will free you from that distraction and fill you generously with My Love and My Peace. You will find I deliver faster than Federal Express or e-mail. I have a direct pipeline to your heart. I simply press "ON," and My Love restores you to Peace and harmony with Me. So, My Loving Friend, your will and My Will are One. So be it! Now and forever more! 

Jesus to John Palmer