* The evil ones will reign less than 3½ years


Jesus to John Leary, Nov 29, 2013:

Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel I told you that the earth will pass away, but My words are forever, and they will not pass away. I have told you that I will defeat the evil ones, and My words are true. The evil ones will have a short reign of less than 3½ years. Then I will return to cast Satan, the Antichrist, the False Prophet, and all the demons and evil people into hell. All evil will be removed from the earth when My Comet of Chastisement will strike the earth. 

Some of My faithful will be martyred for their faith in Me, but they will become instant saints in heaven. Then I will renew the earth, and My faithful remnant will receive their reward in My Era of Peace. Keep your souls pure by frequent Confession so you are ready for these end days.”


Jesus said: “My people, I gave you an earlier message about how you would see a big explosion of a volcano going off. Recently, you saw Mt. Etna erupting and also a major eruption in Indonesia.

I am also reminding you of the demons that come up out of hell through the volcanoes. This is another reason for an increase in evil throughout the world. 

Many of your people were shopping for the usual Black Friday sales after Thanksgiving. It is sad how a lot of people shop for gifts for Christmas, but very few remember that it is My birth that should be glorified, more than the gifts. These are the last days of the Church Year before Advent starts on Sunday. There has been a lot of focus on the end days of My victory over evil. 

Keep focused on your final destination in heaven, more than on your possessions of this life.”