*My warning is the final act of mercy

Words from Jesus to Jennifer

My warning is the final act of mercy that will be given to mankind. It will be a moment of opportunity for mankind. 
It will be a moment of opportunity for mankind to see what is not pleasing to Me. It will be a ti
me of judgment to awaken your soul to prepare for your final judgment.
The temptation that will follow will be unprecedented for this will be a time when you will need to place your full trust in Me for I am Jesus. Those who do not take heed to My mercy will only pass through the door of My justice. 
Not one will be spared for all people, every man woman and child, every leader
from every nation, all My priests, all bishops, all your sisters and brothers. And as the storms, disease and wars follow there will only remain a small remnant. 
The world will know how it has rejected it s Master yet many will still continue to turn away from Me and be forever lost in the darkness. There will be a war over money, food and medicine. It will be a simplification not foreseen by mankind. 
Brother will hand over brother for your true obedience to My Commandments will be tested.
My people, take heed and pray for this time of My grace and mercy is soon to expire. 
Take heed to each day, each hour, that you are given for the hour is growing shorter and all
will see the fullness of My love.
Now go forth in My mercy and love for I am Jesus and My justice is soon to prevail. 
1/12/06