*Change once and for all.

20 May 2014 to Tenderheart, Canada



Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Do not delay. I so desire to abide in you. Surrender, and hope in things to come. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory, and My glory alone. Give Me permission to work in you, Little Ones.
I walk the Earth in search of hearts open to grace, obedient hearts, hearts driven by love of Me. I find so few. Beloved, accept My corrections, and repent from all sin. Uproot sin from your hearts, and lives. Accept to guide others back to Me by your example. Do not keep repeating the same transgressions. 
Change once and for all. Change, and allow Me to transfigure your very lives. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Live as saints. Accept My guidance. Accept My direction, and My instructions. Be faith filled. Walk in humility. I count on you to serve.

I call on you to serve, and to work in My vineyard. Many are called, yet few truly answer My call. Hear Me, Beloved. Serve, and model virtue to all those you meet. My triune blessing is yours to share with those who cross your path. Share all that I place at your disposal. Live by faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom