Pray at work. Pray in all public places

22 September 2014 to Tenderheart, Canada


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts in all confidence. Surrender unto your God. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory. My plans are perfect. 

Do not refuse Me. 

Accept My corrections, and My direction. 

Seek My most holy face. 

Live for Me. Pray, My Little Ones. Pray without ceasing, and invite others to pray with you. Pray with your families. Pray at work. Pray in all public places. 

Lead others by your example. 


I count on you to serve in all obedience, and to pray without ceasing. 

All sin must be uprooted from the hearts of men. All sin must end. 

Lead, My Little Ones. Be pure, and walk in holiness. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom