Show this world that I am alive in you

13 September 2014 to 2 Patricks, Ireland

Come to Me, My children. 

Do not despair of the times that you live in but know the battle has only begun and My Armies will come to your aid. 

Do not despair of the darkness but know that you are a child of the Light and the Light dispels all darkness. 

Come, My beloved children, take on My Words of Truth and follow Me. 
Show this world that I am alive in you. 

Show ...this world that you believe in Me, your God and Saviour. 

I am Jesus, the One who Died for your sins. Follow Me as I have taught you in My Gospels. My Laws have not changed, My Scriptures have not changed. I am the Truth. The same yesterday, today and forever. 

Those that change My Laws, My Scriptures, My Truths are blinded by the darkness and believe that they are following the Truth: they are deceived, children. Do not become likewise. 

I Love you, My beloved children, and I ask you to follow Me in Truth: 

obey My Commandments, 
obey My Laws 
and do not listen to those who would change them. 

Flee from those who would teach you a false truth! Do not allow yourselves to be deceived through complacency. 

I tell you, My children, those shepherds that no longer follow Me are not to be listened to for, if you stay, you, too, shall be drawn into the lies of lucifer. 

Flee, My children, look for those who still follow Me in Truth and do not allow yourselves to be deceived. 

I Love you, My little children. 
I Love you. Prepare! Prepare! Prepare!