As sin of the world grows, My agony grows

AGONY GROWS MORE



“My children, do you know that iniquity is fast, growing every minutes of the day? As sin of the world grows, My agony grows. That is why I am looking for someone who will console Me.”



Jesus Christ, 24th July 1998



ABORTION



“The number of daily aborted babies and innocent children is too large. Their blood disturbs My agonizing heart and increases My agony. Console Me through your preaching and teaching of these messages.”



Jesus Christ, 29th July 1998



ABANDONMENT IN THE TABERNACLE



“My son, I remain for you in the Sacrament of Love, waiting for you patiently where I am in prison for you. You rarely approach Me because you do not remember Me, who is in prison for you. My son, My agony greatly pains Me when I see the coldness, the mindlessness and neglect with which you approach the Holt Trinity whose presence fills the Holy Sanctuary.”



Jesus Christ, 10th December 1998, in one of the Anguished Appeals composing the Reparation prayers.



COME TO GETHSEMANE



“Children, I am in Gethsemane for you and all My people in the whole world. I am in Gethsemane always because of the hour that is coming, the sorrowful hour, so fearful and terrifying. Children, how many will survive? For the love I have for you and for all men, I am here in Gethsemane calling you to come and watch with Me. Remain in Gethsemane with Me so that you will not give up when the hour comes.”



Jesus Christ, 15th March 1999, appealing to all His children to spend some time with him every Thursday between 11pm to 3am Friday morning in the ‘Gethsemane Hour’.  



JOIN OUR LADY



“My sorrow is great, join Me in the battle against the wicked dragon, all who are sealed with the Blood of the Lamb. Fight with Me against the heresies that destroy the foot of the Church. Fear not their great number. Through the Blood of the Spotless Lamb, the faith of the true Church, of the true doctrine and of holiness will soon be restored.”



Our Blessed Mother, 7th May 1999



ADORE MY BLOOD



“Children many are calling the Blood but not adoring it… All who adore My Precious Blood console My Father who mostly loves the Son. As you adore My Blood, the pains of My Sacred Heart get lesser. The Sorrowful Heart of My Mother will also be consoled.”



Jesus Christ, 22nd July 1999



REMAIN FAITHFUL TO JESUS



“Remain faithful to Jesus. When you meet what is able to let you fall, hold firm your faith. This hour might be as one of the hour of disappointment and hour of dryness. Know that Jesus has opened the gate and no one has the power to close it, except Him. If this hour comes, pray harder. Know also, the hour of joy is at hand.”



St. Michael, 28th July 1999




In July 1995, at the hour of Divine Mercy (3pm), Our Lord called for the first time Barnabas Nwoye, a 17-year-old teenager from Olo, Enugu State, Nigeria during a school class. Our Lord appealed to Barnabas to adore the Precious Blood and console Him for all the outrages committed against it. Ever since then, messages have been streaming from the Blessed Mother Mary and a host of Angels and Saints such as St. Joseph, St. Michael the Archangel, St. Uriel (another archangel who stands with six others before God), St. Anthony of Padua, St. Bridget of Sweden, St. Pio, St. Gertrude, St. Jude Thaddeus and many others. On several occasions Barnabas has seen the Holy Trinity simultaneously blessing congregations, as priests pronounce the final blessing at the Mass. A set number of the messages were powerful prayers dictated by Heaven for the devotion to the Precious Blood. They are as follows:

The bulk of these messages were received during exposition of the Blessed Sacrament in the visionary parish church of St. Joseph in Enugu State, Nigeria. The messages received are always vetted by Barnabas’ spiritual director (Rev. Boniface Onah) before being read out to those present during the apparitions. The messages of 1997 – 2000 were reviewed by a Theological Commission set up by Bishop Anthony Gbuji of Enugu State. They have received the Nihil Obstat of Rev. Fr. Stephen Obiukwu, Chairman of the Propagation of the Faith