Millions of souls depart daily and nearly all go to Hell

Messages to Barnabas Nwoye, Nigeria



REASONS FOR CHRIST’S AGONY TODAY:

“The Holy Mass which is My Calvary way of your redemption is what the enemy is turning to a mere service…



My agony is great when I see many of My Priests who leave My Sacred Body and Blood to the non-consecrated priests to serve My people…. My agony is great when I see people receiving the Holy Communion in the hand*



My agony is great when I see My Holy Temple being defiled: driving out the glory of God. Son, disastrous abomination has filled the Church, sitting up in the Holy Place…



My agony is great when I see the plan of the evil man destroying My Church with the ordination of women as priests. My agony is great for seeing the enemy filling the hearts of My Priests with the desire from hell to marry…



My agony is great when I see a large number of My people who belong to the cult, son, even among those who consecrate themselves to Me…


My agony is great when I see the millions of souls who depart daily and nearly all go to Hell because of sins of the flesh. My son, I suffer more greatly for the flow of blood of unborn babies that increases everyday. Their blood disturbs heaven more than the blood of Abel.”



Jesus Christ, 12th November 1999, in a lengthy appeal expiating on the sins that he is agonizing over in our times



*Concerning the issue of Communion in the hand, Pope John Paul II states:

“How eloquently the rite of anointing of the Priests’ hands in our Latin ordination tells a special grace and power of the Holy Spirit is necessary precisely for Priest’s hands! To touch the sacred species and to distribute them with their own hands is a privilege of the ordained.” (Domincae Canae, February 24, 1980)

“It is not permitted that the faithful should themselves pick up the consecrated bread and the sacred chalice, still less that they should hand them from one to another.” (Inaestambile Donum, Holy Thursday, 3rd April 1980)