Now forget the world and look at Me

"Now forget the world and look at Me. ... you were my instrument. Be so, again. You see, I have few instruments on the earth... Ask the Spirit to guide your mind. Don't talk out of yourself, but out of Me. SPEAK IN MY PLACE. 



My little girl, do you know when you speak like Me? 
When you put goodness and charm into your words. 
When you touch hearts. When you give a gracious answer to an acid remark. 
When you make excuses for someone.
 When you serve. When you give. 
When you calm an angry person. 
When you comfort. 
When you keep an even temper in ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. 
When you remain humble without seeking to shine. 
When you are grateful for the kindness of others. 
When you are more generous. Who was more generous than I? Who more gentle and humble? All this is yours. You are part of My mystical body."

November, 27, 1947
Holy hour

HE & I, Jesus to Gabrielle Bossis, France