Turn off your televisions. Satan will lure you to sin

24 November 2014, to Tenderheart, Canada


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Trust in Me. Give Me permission to transform your broken world. Give Me permission to start with you. This day, draw near to Me in prayer. Kneel down before Me in adoration. 

Do not tire of raising your voices to Me in prayer. Intercede for the lost. Intercede for all those I place upon your path. Be generous. 

Turn off your televisions. Satan will lure you to sin. Satan will tempt, will divide, and will promise you the desires of your heart in order to gain your soul. 

Refuse him entry into your hearts. Ignore him. Remain deaf to his suggestions. Be vigilant, Beloved. As soon as you recognize Evil, run from it. 

Pray for My protection. Pray for the graces you require to remain pure, and faith filled.

Do not think that you will be able to outsmart Satan. He has many ways of reaching you, and obtaining what he desires from you. Stay alert. 

Repent. Confess your transgressions, and be right with Me. Strive to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. 

Pronounce My name, and call on Michael the Archangel to chase him away. Be faith filled. Arm yourselves with prudence, and prayer. Wear your sacramentals with love. Be warned. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom