Preach the Rosary more and more

Our Lady said to Blessed Alan one day to inspire him to preach the Rosary more and 
more, "You were a great sinner in your youth, but I obtained the grace of your conversion 
from my Son. Had such a thing been possible, I would have liked to have gone through all
 kinds of suffering to save you, because converted sinners are a glory to me. And I would 
have done that also to make you worthy of preaching my Rosary far and wide." 

Saint Dominic appeared to Blessed Alan as well and told him of the great results of his 
ministry: he had preached the Rosary unceasingly, his sermons had borne great fruit and 
many people had been converted during his missions. 

He said to Blessed Alan, "See what wonderful results I have had through preaching the 
Rosary. You and all who love our Lady ought to do the same so that, by means of this holy practice of the Rosary, you may draw all people to the real science of the virtues."