Time Is No Longer On Your Side

26 February 2015, to Tenderheart, CanadaResultado de imagen de time

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts without hesitation. Trust Me, Beloved. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans near fruition. 

I need many to do My bidding, and to block the ravages of Satan on Earth. 

My Little Ones, pray. This is an invitation to prayer. Accept My call. Pray for those who persecute you. Pray for peace. Pray for a powerful anointing of My Holy Spirit on yourselves, and all those you know. 

Ask, My Little Ones. Do not refuse Me. Do not delay. Time is of the essence.

Find shelter in My arms of Love. 

Protect yourselves from corruption. Protect your souls with prayer. 

Remain united to Me as much as possible. Return to Me for time is no longer on your side. As events escalate all over the Earth, Satan intensifies his attacks. 

Return to Me. Be counted amongst My chosen Sons, and Daughters. Fight for Life. Fight for Truth. Live by faith. Do not fear. Stand firm. Be faith filled. I will have victory over all Evil. 

Be patient, and recognize purification as it touches your respective nations. Offer up thanksgiving for all manner of purification. I will do all that is required to convince My own to return to Me.

 Persevere in prayer. Persevere in love. Grow in holiness. Remain blameless before My sight.

 I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom