Today may I express a desire - you're listening?

Jesus to Gabrielle Bossis, France


March 27, 1947 - Holy Hour

I had obtained a very great temporal blessing. 'Oh, thank You, My dear friend!' (I was almost in tears.)

"You know how much I love My little children's thanks. You know too that what is so simple and sincere goes straight to My heart, and during these days preceding Holy Week I'm trying to bring you closer to your Christ who will be overwhelmed with suffering. 

I would like you to be with Me there. Would you like to try to remain with Me, like Magdalene, with My mother?

 I want you to think only of Me, suffering for you, and I want you to seek ways of consoling Me. So sometimes I give you a very keen pleasure in which you recognize Me and this fills your heart with love. You are too small to thank Me for a trial so I treat you like the little ones. You see how thoughtful I am? I stoop down to your level so that you may not be overpowered by My immensity. And then you give yourself.

 Resultado de imagen de holy week 2015

Reticence suggests regret. I want you to be cheerful in serving My love. And love is eager to serve. Aren't you happy when you can offer Me something?

Today may I express a desire - you're listening?
I should like you to acquire the habit of seeing Me in everyone, in the little daily incidents too. To see Me everywhere would be to think of your Savior always. 

Make an effort to do this as you commemorate the last fortnight of My life. And do this as tenderly as you can. Your rapports with others will be changed in a way that will charm them. 

Oh, don't be afraid of having too much unction. This is the way the good touches. Evil seeks to seduce, doesn't it? So charm, Gabrielle. It will be I through you who charm. Since you offer Me your humanity I'll know how to use it. You often attribute something to yourself when it is I expressing Myself in you

The other day, you remember, you said something to X that touched her so deeply that she hid her tears, and you thought, 'That wasn't from me.' It's clear that we're together, isn't it."