Most Battles Are Spiritual In Nature

 21 May 2015 to Tenderheart, Canada


Children of My Divine Heart,

I love you with an everlasting love. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Find rest in My arms of love. I will keep you from all harm. 

Fear not. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Rejoice in Me. Satan wishes to have victory over your thought patterns. Trust in Me. Do not give in to discouragement, or fear. You are mine. As heirs to My Kingdom of Love, you must not fear. 

Walk in faith. I will guide you. I will protect you from all evil. Call down My protection, and ask Me to encamp My angels all around you. I will. 

Make use of all weapons at your disposal. This will ward off demons. Most battles are spiritual in nature. You would do well to remember this.  

Attack the root with prayer, and problems will disappear. Pray, Beloved, pray. Pray each day. Do not tire of prayer. 

Pray with your hearts. I need your prayers. 

Be filled with My Spirit, and pray with the angels, the souls of purgatory, and the communion of saints. Fast when possible. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom