A plague will come across Russia and spread through Europe

1/1/11 Words from Jesus to Jennifer
 


My child, I come to you and say that a plague will come across Russia and spread through Europe like fire. An army of men will surround the seat of where My son the Pope sits and seek to bring the demise of My Church but I say to you do not weep for the darkness will never conquer My Church for the light of truth will always prevail.

It is time to light your lamp stands My children and allow the light of truth to ignite the dwindling flame that is in your heart. All things of this life that are of the world are only temporal but may grant you eternal consequences if you do not take greater heed to the state of your soul. Look to your Mother My children, My Mother for she has come to light the way to her Son for I am Jesus.

Recite the rosary; meditate on the mysteries most especially of My passion. Even as these storms come and the winds change and death is imminent it is I Jesus who awaits your coming with My mercy. 


I came for you, I died for you, and now I call you to live in Me by living the life you were created to do. Now go forth and rejoice in the love of your King for the light of your Savior is about to announce Himself upon the world in a way that has never been seen before for I am coming to remove the weeds and allow the wheat to flourish in a greater way. Now go forth in My love for I am Jesus the King of mercy for it is My mercy and justice that will prevail. 


************


Jennifer has a new spiritual advisor, Fr. Joe, whom she has known since July of 2005. He has been a priest in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church for 45 years and serves as a pastor in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Although Jennifer's public messages for the world ended on March 3, 2006, she has been advised by Fr. Joe to release some of her personal messages to the world as he believes they are imperative for our times. Please note that the messages will be released as Jennifer is given permission.