Jesus: I have the key to every hard problem

MARCH 25, 2016 Wings of Prophecy

You Say You Trust Me


My people are walking, entangled in much from the present world, and entangled in much 
hey should not be. You are entangled in things about you in the earth, you are entangled 
in worries of the future. You are entangled in your past – in regret, in remembrances, in
 looking back, though it would be far more advantageous if you looked ahead.

My children, when will you learn to cast your cares on Me? I have told you in My Word that 
I will carry those burdens. I have the key to every hard problem, I have the answer to 
every hard question. I know the ways through and the ways out for you, if only you will 
learn to trust Me. 

You say you trust Me with your lips, but your heart has no trust of Me. Your joy and your 
peace are being stolen each day, and your destinies delayed by all you have become 
entangled in. Seek Me for what to release, and cast the cares on Me.