Great graces given for reading the Bible


“I say now, My children, that you must understand there are great graces given for reading the Bible, even a short time of fifteen minutes; you will be graced by indulgences. Have you forgotten, My children, in the modernization of My Son's Church, have you forgotten the meaning of indulgences? They are applicable to the time you may have to put in purgatory, My children." - Our Lady of the Roses, July 25, 1985

"The road to the Kingdom of God is found in the reading of the Scriptures. Man does not know God. He no longer looks for Him in the revelations of the Holy Bible. 
     "The soul in exile can only be nourished by the word of God, through Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross. The Holy Bible is your family heirloom." Our Lady in locution, April 7, 1970
 


"I ask that all who hear My voice will take their Bibles, and if they do not have one, search, but find the right Bible, those printed not after 1965, My children." Jesus, October 5, 1985
"You must all obtain a copy of the Book of life and love, the Bible. Do not accept the new mods. Try to find in your bookstores the old Bibles, My children, for many are being changed to suit the carnal nature of man. I repeat, sin has become a way of life." - Our Lady of the Roses, October 6, 1992  

http://www.tldm.org/Bayside/