My commandments bind you to Love.

29 April 2017


Slaves To Love https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Love speaks. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, 
the One True God. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. 

I await your fiat. I desire to abide in you. Abide in Me. Walk in holiness. 

Do not compromise your values. Do not break My commandments. 

When others tell you that the commandments no longer matter, tell them
Satan is a liar. Tell them that Satan has deceived them, because he plans 
their destruction. My commandments bind you to Love. 
They compel you to love. They are holy, and binding. Rejoice in them. 
You are all to rejoice in becoming slaves to Love.

I Am, your Master, the Author Of All Things, commands you to submit in 
all humility to all My commandments. You are not to select which 
commandments you will keep. They have been given to you by My hand.

 Keep all My commandments. Enter in relationship with Me. You will then 
understand My ways. Draw near to Me. The decisions you make today will
 influence your final destination. 

Pray for discernment. Seek My face.
I wait on you. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom