Francis makes believe that My Mother´s Messages are not valid



Jesus to Luz de María, MAY 29, 2017
My Beloved People:
(...)I am infinitely Merciful and forgive the one who comes repentant and with a firm purpose of amendment, but man has to confess this repentance and this purpose of amendment in order to obtain My Mercy, which I do not deny if you request it from Me properly.
MAN CAN NOT CONTINUE EATING AND DRINKING AS IF NOTHING WERE GOING TO HAPPENwhile Humanity keeps Me hidden in order to commit impure acts and offend Me with every type of sin. Debauchery does not lead you to Me, acts contrary to the Divine Law do not bring you to Me, separating Me from your works and actions does not lead you to Me, but makes you constantly fall into a deep well where you will find more understanding and a greater welcome from those who do not want to come out of sin.
I SEE MY CHILDREN MENTIONING THE ANTICHRIST WITH SUCH EASE, AND THEY PRESENT HIM SO NATURALLY THAT HE SEEMS TO BE HUMANITY’S FRIEND, and those who do not warn about him deny it so that he can absorb My children and appropriate the goods that you possess in every respect, being the sole leader before whom the great leaders of the nations will bow. A single government that will be the greatest persecutor of those who are Mine, a single currency to identify My faithful, a single religion that totally excludes Me.
The impostor’s domination throughout the world is agreed to by those who at this instant hold power over Humanity to declare war, famine for countries that do not generate income for them, and they send diseases to nations that do not suit them. They who decide the destiny of Humanity, decree revolutions, revolts, uprisings, the fall of governments, the fall of the economy … AND THIS THEY WILL KEEP UP UNTIL MY CHILDREN, FACING PURIFICATION, RECOGNIZE ME AS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
The impostor, the antichrist, will feed the hungry and give drink to the thirsty with great apparent kindness in order to captivate them, but when he holds them in his hands, he will be the great oppressor, punisher and persecutor of My children. He will scourge My People, clothe them with purple and flog them with the greatest of pains of which you are unaware at this instant.
This usurper will confuse those who do not know Me fully, those whose hearts are not ready, the proud, the learned who in some cases preach My Word but do not live it, because My Teachings go beyond knowing the Holy Word by heart.
MY PEOPLE NEED TO BE HOLY AND TO RECOGNIZE THAT THEY NEED TO ENTER INTO ME IN ORDER TO BE ONE WITH OUR TRINITY; ONLY THUS WILL THEY ATTAIN THE DISCERNMENT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM SUCH TERRIBLE EVIL.
This impostor looks with great anger at My Mother, She who is Full of Grace. He knows of My Mother’s attributes, of what My Father has granted Her in order that She intercede for and protect Humanity. This impostor wants to eliminate My Mother’s children so that She suffers, because he knows that My Mother will crush him by Divine Will, so he makes believe that Her Messages are not valid in order to minimize my Mother’s place within My People.
CHILDREN, YOU MUST KNOW ME AND RECOGNIZE ME, YOU MUST DISCERN SO THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING, BUT ALSO SO THAT YOU DO NOT DENY EVERYTHING.
“For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ’ and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not alarmed; for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places: and all this will be the beginning of the birth pangs.“(Matthew 24:5-8)
The increase of false messiahs, the increase of wars, the increase of famines, plagues and natural disasters … These events are Signs for this generation.
Humanity focuses on what is material …
My Warnings go unnoticed and My Mother is a cause for derision …
This Humanity is degenerating and My Church is moving away from Me ….
They do not want to know about My Warnings or the Parousia …
They deny the definitive establishment of the Kingdom of Our Will with My Second Coming.
Pray My children, pray for the Middle East, it makes humanity suffer.
Pray My children, pray, the earth is stirred up more forcefully due to the proximity of a body coming from Space [Planet X / Nibiru].
Pray My children, pray, you must make Faith last facing those who say that religion will remain untouched, since it will become adulterated.
Pray children, pray, at this instant freemasonry is plotting Humanity’s destiny.
Pray children, France continues to suffer because of terrorism. England grieves because of violence. The United States continues in uncertainty, it will know misery.
MY PEOPLE, DISOBEDIENCE BLINDS AND DENIAL LEADS TO PERDITION AND TO ARROGANCE; DO NOT IGNORE THIS BEGGAR OF LOVE.
I am coming for My own, for My People …
I am not coming alone, I come with My Mother and My Legions …
I come with omnipotence and majesty …
I come as King and Lord and everything will recognize Me: the earth, the water, the air, the fire, My children – everything will tremble, because I, Your God, am coming for what is Mine.
Pray children in spirit and truth, not merely with your mouth without words lived out beforehand in your heart.
I love you, you are My People, I bless you, My People.
I BLESS THOSE WHO STRIVE EVERY DAY TO BE BETTER AND NOT TO BE LOST.
I BLESS THOSE WHO TRULY REPENT.
I love you deeply.
Your Jesus